Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Charles Super 8 Camera
Last year when I was in sixth grade I knew this kid named Riley Griffiths. I didn't know much about him, but I did know he was very animated and lively. Like someone you would see off of the Wiggles! During my going into 7th grade summer, he asked to hang out with me multiple times during the summer. It was always fun being around him and I enjoyed hanging out with him. He told me while we were hanging out that he was moving to Seattle, where his dad had found a new job. It was really sad to say goodbye. About 3 months later, he told me that he was going to be in a movie. I was shocked and for the longest time, didn't believe him. After several weeks past by, he showed me the trailer for the movie. Sure enough...There he was playing the second star in the movie. I was shocked and blown away! Who ever thought someone from Cedar City would be in a movie! I still thought it was cool, but little did I know.. the producer for the movie was STEVEN SPIELBERG. I was blown away! Riley plays a kid named Charles in the movie who wants to finish a movie he is making. He and I text frequently and he tells me all about the movie. I guess the time frame is during around 1979 when a group of friends in a small town in Ohio witness a catastrophic train crash while finishing a movie that one of the friends, Charles, is making (Riley). The soon suspect that the train wreck was NOT an accident. People start disappearing and weird events start happening. The local deputy tries to then uncover the truth. From that..(what he told me) it sounds like an awesome movie! I was planning on seeing it with my family, when plans changed!!!(: He text me and asked if I would go see it with him on opening night! How cool is that?!?! I get to sit next to a movie star and watch his movie sitting an inch away from him!. I couldn't say no to that! It comes out on June 10th and I am so excited! I will defiantly be posting pictures of him and I! Everyone needs to see it and root on for Charles/Riley! Its his first movie...but not his last according to him! Finally something huge happens in Cedar! Pictures will be soon!(: and videos are above!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Nope. No one.
How do you flush the toilet in public? I actually use my foot. I guess you could say I am a germaphobe.
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes. Ever since watching a commerical about theh consequences of wearing not wearing a seatbelt things have been different! I always wear one now!
Do you have a crush on someone?Yes.. I do...(blushing)
Name one thing you worry about running out of. Money!!!
What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I have noo clue.
What is your favorite pizza topping?Cheese
Do you crack your knuckles?Yes. Worst habbit.. I need to quit.
What song do you hate the most? Firework-Katy Perry
Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Uhm? not yet.
What super powers would you want? reading peoples mind. that would be amazing!
Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint
What's your most annoying habit?Cracking my knuckles.
Where did you last go on vacation?California
What is your best physical feature?My Natural hair color. Wouldn't trade it for anything!
What CD is closest to you right now?Justin Bieber- My World 2.0
What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?Cheese, Ham, Milk?
What color are your bed sheets?brown,purple,pink,light blue,white,and orange!
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?bird
What are your favorite sayings?Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain.
What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?We'll be a dream, Baby, That should be me, pretty much any Justin Bieber song!
If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?forward
What CD is in your stereo?Justin Bieber
What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?JUSTIN BIEBER
How many kids do you plan on having?five beautiful kids ;)
If you could kiss anyone who would it be?Justin Bieber(: haha
Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?David Archuleta, Hannah Montana, and Jonas Brothers! They were all amazing!
Have you ever been in love?I would say yes...but i think i will be in love when i finally meet my husband(;
Favorite color. purple. duhh
Saturday, February 5, 2011
I really liked this lady. She had a beautiful voice and a really touching story. And of course I was at the Ludlows house and so it made all the more sad. Her daughter has the same condition as Brea and so it was so cute to watch her sing and see little Brea watch her with amazement and then hear her story. I hope this lady goes real far. She deserves every right of it!
I bet my sisters are reading this right now and can't believe there very own eyes. Yes, it's true. Katie and I get along REALLY well. If you guys didn't already know.. Katie and I had the hardest time getting along. I don't know if it was because we were close in age or we just had TOTAL different personalities! She is more laid back and I am opposite. I like things MY way.. and I think it's because I'm youngest(: I never, ever, ever thought this day would come but it has I am soo grateful for our relationship. Since all my sisters have moved out of Utah it's hard to find someone close to my age to have one on one time. She understands me now and has the best advice anyone could give. I always look forward to getting in the car with her in the morning and jamming to some rockin music(: and just talking with each other. I am so thankful for her and all that she has done for me. It's been a rough 12 years trying to get along but I have loved her no matter how much grief, fights, mean comments to each other, etc, that we went through...but, I love her and always will.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- You got drama. Everyone has to be involved with everyones crap.! haha! thank goodness I don't have any drama right now with friends!!
- You got lots of homework! TONS!
- You have people tap you that you hardly know and tell you that my pencil is going to be stolen if I don't put it in a safe pocket? I had noo clue who this chick was! haha!
- You got teachers who LOVE giving detentions! haha! gotta love it all!(:
- You always have someone with a camera on taking the most random pictures and then putting them on facebook.
- You always have to hug friends down the hall or your friends think you hate them! Thank goodness my friends aren't like that!
- You got lots of random things that end up in your backpack (SHAYDEN!)
- You get trash caned by Keaton when you aren't expecting it.. ohh dear. Worst! Haha I love him though!
- You get kicked in the backpack by Zach and poked and pinched and punched and ect and ect! I can't believe I dated him.. haha! I love him though(: but he's a huge pest(:
- You get to watch the most horrid chick fights. Sometimes you have to look away because they can get nasty. Horrible. SO glad that I nor my friends are aggressive like that.
- You have Mrs. Meisner tell us Yo Momma Jokes!
- You have Jaden trip you down the halls.
- You have Braysen give me the most weirdest looks in Health.
- You try not to pass out in Health.
- You get massive headaches. I get them soo mad for some reasons.
- You have food fights in lunch till you get caught and in trouble(:
- You have random dudes ask you out. You say no and then they trip you when you walk away?/:
- You have Brady steal your milk and juice at lunch and you have to chase him to get it back
- You have friends come in tears and you let them know that everything will be okay
- You have the most amazing people that you get to talk to everyday
- You have the most boringest class... CORE
Ohh you just gotta love school(: It is a roller coaster! All these things I suspect when I go to school each day. Some I love.. and some I don't!(: Middle School is a jungle!!(: But I am soo thankful to be able to go to school and learn(: I love my friends! They are fantastic!(:
P.S I didn't take any pictures while snowboarding. I am gonna next time I go up though! (Hopefully) These pictures are just of my friends on the bus!