Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love them!

None of my cousins are actually my age but she is the closest girl my age! I hardly see her because she lives in Arkansas. She is 2 years older than me but we seem to always get along!
Papa with his kids! (Aunt Shauna, Aunt Tomi, Dad, Papa, Aunt Tracy, Uncle Shane, and Uncle Corry) :]

The Peck crew! (minus Davis) All the girls wore red shirts and the boys wore blue shirts!


My Cousin Issac and I. What a cutie!


My Siblings. :] I love them!



Yes.. Still trying to catch up on this blog! This summer has been SO busy, but a great one! This is still the family reunion post but I am almost done with the whole "Reid Ranch" updates! I took TONS of pictures!


I am so grateful for my family! They are the best! I miss them so much! I wish that they didn't have to move to California and Wisconsin! It's so sad and it's been very quite around here lately! I wish we could just all live in Cedar and be able to have Sunday dinner all together again! :[


We had pictures done at the family reunion of all of us and I just got a couple of shots but some cute ones!! We were missing Davis and if I could figure the whole "photoshopping" thing..promise me.. he would be in there! :] I
I love them SO much and wish that they were back home! :]

No comments: