Sunday, July 4, 2010

Reid Ranch

Abigale, Papa, Aunt Tomi
Abigale and I
Abigale!
Jackson

Dancing with Ryleigh

Carter and I.
Where we danced and watched movies!
My Bed.
The Lodge.
Chris in the golfcart with my dad.
Chris, Jack, and Liam
Dad would wake up REALLY early in the morning and hang out.

Ryleigh and Collin
Collin playing Transformers with me!
Peace!
Best Buds! Abigale and Cara.
My Cousin Cara.


Here are som more pictures of Reid Ranch! My dad bought these HUGE marshmallows and it was quite a hit until everyone ate one and we were all about to puke! It was too much! But before we roasted mallows... we did a little square dancing and that was one memory that I won't ever forget! I LOVED it! We all had a blast and my partner was my cousin David. He is quite the dancer! haha! It was really fun and I am glad that we all got to do it!

No comments: