Sunday, July 4, 2010

Reid Ranch

My Cousin Brayden. See that Buzz Lighter? Dare you to ask him about him...you will be talking with that cutie for hours! Supposedly Buzz broke his arm and he cried and he hurt. :] That is exactly what he would tell me each time!
Ben and Brayden. Let's just say that some kids got along while others had trouble! haha! They fought a lot about their cars. But while I took this picture they were playing fairly! Cute Boys!
Some of my cousins making bows while Chelsea teaching them

Brayden and Collin playing with Lego's! Collin was mad that someone wreaked his transformers. That's him fixing it! :]

We spent quite some time on the playground. Garrett got a hold of my camera and got TONS of shots of our bums! He was suppose to get our heads like this one of me! :]

Abigale doing beads.

Brandon and Kayley
Nicole, Angela, Kelsey, Eli, Matt, and Natalie all talking.
I couldn't get my hands off him! So cute!!!

Issac! Isn't he SO DARN CUTE!
As a Peck family we have been doing a biggest loser weight loss game and this sign that was introducing it was so darn cute that I had to take a picture

We had this that would tell all 78ish what was happening that day and what time.
The crafts were a hit!

Thanks Papa! We LOVE YOU!
Eating Breakfast

First of all let me say... I was SO excited to see all my family! I hadn't been to a dude ranch for quite some time so I was ready to get my cowgirl boots on and jump on a horse! And that is about exactly what I did! :] I was a little bummed when I first got there and found out that I didn't have my camera, so dad had to stop by and grab a disposable camera. Later did I know that mom had packed it in the front pocket of my backpack. :] So I missed the first day of taking photos but I did finally get some shots when I actually found my camera! The 4 days that we were there consisted of riding horses...spending time with the people I love most...trying to master the bow and arrow (never did, never will!)...holding all the babies (mostly Issac! :])...square dancing...doing crafts...talking...snacking all day...staying up late laughing with Tanner, David, and Kayley...and waking up EARLY ( I bet you all are shaking your heads right now because I was practically the last few people to wake up...but sleeping in to me is...umm 11ish!) But it was all worth it! The whole time I had to be really careful not to get sunburned because mom didn't want me to get burnt, because I had to look good for the wedding pictures the following week. I made sure that I was coated with sun block...and it actually worked! Mom came up on Wednesday due to work, so that but a dent in it all...but I was REALLY glad when she came up on Wednesday! But I was a little worried about sleeping issues due to dad snoring so loud that you can barely even concentrate on the subject of sleeping...but I did fall asleep okay even though dad was snoring up a storm in the background! They had to sets of bunk beds in each room so I was thrilled! I slept on the top bunk and dad slept on just the normal bed down below. We headed up early Monday morning and before hitting the road we did our traditional Subway stop. We grabbed some breakfast sandwiches and then headed up to Heber. I read and watched a movie and slept on Chelsea most of the way but we had to stop to grab a bunch of snacks. We stopped in Payson and we had snacks and pop galore! And we all were laughing our heads off because we knew if mom were here that this wouldn't be happening. And knowing dad he kept acting like mom would act and in his high voice he would ask us if we wanted "fruit trays" or "apple slices". It was probably my favorite visit to the store! I would pick something up that I wanted and I would say..."Dad.." and he would just grab it and throw it into the cart! Haha Love him! Anyways. We got up there safely with a lot of funny stories from dad up the mountain that made the curvy roads less sickening ( I am always care sick and so I always hate driving...but it is always worth it!) We got up there and checked out the place and then unpacked our suitcases. I was thrilled to see everyone and was SO glad that almost everyone could make it!
I am not quite for sure exactly what day this was with the pictures above but it was one of the days! We made bows directed by Chelsea and everyone LOVED that and made a ton of bows. While the moms were making bows...the dads and kids were doing perler beads. It was really fun/cute crafts and it seemed like everyone enjoyed them!
I still have a lot of photos to put on!

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

I get so car sick too and on that bumpy muddy road I thought I was going to lose it. You got some great pictures and you're right those huge marshmallows were a big hit!