Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Such a Pest!!


I don't know if it's because of me becoming older or my dad becoming older...but he has been such a pest lately! Or maybe its because he comes home earlier than my mom and I am mostly home so he has nothing better but to just be a pest! Everything he does is pesty! I'll be talking on the phone with my friends and he wants to know EXACTLY what we talked about... or I will be blogging and he will hit the keyboard and says " Oh look I am making your blog pretty!" haha! But even though he can be such a pest, I love this guy so much! He means the world to me! I love you dad! You are the greatest! :]

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

That is such a cute post!

Chelsea & Davis said...

Dad is such a pest isn't he!! but that's what I love about him!! I miss that old man:D and of course you all! that was a great post cass!

Reeses Pieces said...

Tell him to quit being such a pest!!! Actually one day you're gonna miss that like crazy. Dave's a pest to my girls but I know deep down they LOVE it!

Chadley Baker said...

haha my dad can be a great dad or a pest too