Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 4th!



The Girls....and...


THE BOYS!


Michelle, Jerry, Dad, and Mom all chatting and catching up! :]

I am trying to catch up on my summer adventures before school starts! I also want to let my sisters see what we have been doing in Cedar City! So we kinda started an annual 4th of July party with the Jorgensons last summer ago and so we went this year too! The Jorgensons have a really nice pool and backyard. I invited Shawnee over and we swam with Jaxon's friends! I made some new boy friends and I was excited to get to meet them! There was Austin Evan, Dan Jarvis, and Paul Jarvis! We swam all day and then my dad and Jerry cooked hamburgers and hotdogs! We swam all day and then I went to Shawnees to watch the fireworks! I swear...Every year they get better and better and better but this year didn't do it! I really didn't enjoy them that much but I was glad that we got to do our own fireworks! It was a really good 4th of July and I am glad that I got to spend it with the people that I love! Oh did I mention that I went to the parade? It seems that they get longerr every year and I finally decided that I am not a HUGE fan of parades! I got to see all my boy buddies in the parade because of baseball! I saw Zach and of course I got drenched because of them! Anyways! It was a great 4th and I look forward to the next one! Lets hope with some of my sisters! :]

2 comments:

Chadley Baker said...

hey cassie well that is a little late but thats nice to hear that 4th of july was fun for you.Chelsea is so fun down here. i will miss her too. Fire works are still cool here but i like them still. have fun up there

Nat Lud said...

Looks like a fun time!