Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yoshi

So cute! We love Yoshi! :]
Look at those paws! He is going to be one BIG dog! :]
I really think I have a magical touch or something because I can get any baby animal asleep in seconds! :] So cute but will be SO mean one day! :]
My sisters boyfriend (Austin) has a dog (well actually we don't know if it's her dog or Austins! She won't tell us!) but she brought him over to the house and he was SO cute! Little did I know that he is a pitbull/rot ryler. YEP! haha. You can tell that he is going to be a BIG MEAN dog when he grows up! But at least he isn't mean quite yet! :] Everytime I see him he has gotten bigger and bigger and bigger! Katie will bring him in and give him to be and he will literally attack me!!! :] I thought these pictures were cute even though I am not a big dog lover! :] Maybe one day I'll give in when I am older and get a dog. But not exact;y Katies dog. :]

No comments: