Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7th Grade Shots :[

I hope no one reads this that hasn't gotten their 7th grade shots because I am honestly going to say how I felt about it! I am always SO nervous to get a shot and I was WAY nervous that not only did I had to get ONE shot but I had to get TWO shots. To make everything seem more terrifying my mom decided that I am old enough that she doesn't need to bring them home and that I would do better in the office. I really HATE shots and so I wasn't very thrilled with my mom for making that decision! But Moms always get their way and I found my self in terror waiting for "my turn". I was freaking out due to kids SCREAMING in the background! That just made everything better.. I get in the back and I would refuse to get one by one. So we decided that it would be best for my mom to give one and then her worker to give one all at the same time! Right before my mom sticks the needle in she looks up at me and says "Okay Cassie. This one will really tingle!!!" I was SO nervous that all I could do was close my eyes! It was over before you I knew it and I decided that I should go swimming! My arm hardly ached till the next day. It got swollen and itched soo bad! And I couldn't itch it so that made everything more difficult! I had a lot of problems with it but I am glad that it's done and over with! :] I guess I can say that I am offically a seventh grader! yay! :]

No comments: