Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'M A BIG GIRL NOW!!

Moving. It was kind of a better/sweet experience! I have lived in that room for 12 1/2 years! :[
EMPTY!

Now this is a BIG STEP! MOVING DOWNSTAIRS!

Yes.. After all these years I conquered the fear and moved downstairs! This was a big step in my life! haha! I have always been a little frightened of my basement for some reason so I really felt excited to finally make the choice to move! And I must say... I LOVE IT! Practically I have the whole basement to myself since Katie works practically all day everyday! I really enjoy it and am glad for moving! I decided I would suprise my mom and start moving. I didn't get very far until she came home and made me clean the room before placing things in the room! I am in Jessica's old room. I love the bed and the room period! :] It is fantastic! Thanks Jessica for sharing your room! :] I thought I should share this big accomplishment! I don't have any final pictures of the room because we are still trying to decorate and make it cute! Where is Chelsea and Jessica when you need them? I have block letters above the window that say "Cassie Randy" but I might find some vinyl or something! Who knows! But when it's finally cute I'll be sure to post the pictures!

No comments: