Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brinley Ann

There she is! She didn't like the orange light that my camera would make when we took a picture so in most all of them she is squinting. She has attuitude already(: it is hilarious!(:
Brooklynn and I at the hospital. I love Brooklynn.

Her and I were both really excited to see this little one(:


I love little babies(:



She is a doll(:




Brinley Ann is finally here! I feel like she is my little sister! I was seriously counting down the days till she was born! It's my neighbor's baby and I tend her kids often and so I seriously feel like family!(: She was suppose to be born on Thursday but decided she wanted to come on Monday!(: My mom got a text from Natalie saying that she was in labor and should be having Brinley later that day. My mom woke me up to tell me the exciting news at like 7ish?? I was soo excited that I couldn't sleep any longer.! I went over to hang out with the kids and then she was born! I rushed home..went to walmart..make one last baby quilt and then went to see this cutie at the hospital! She is soo adorable and I was thrilled to be able to actually go into the hospital to actually hold her! I already love her and I can't wait to hopefully be apart of her life and watch her grow(: Here are some pictures of her and I in the hopsital.

1 comment:

Nat Lud said...

You definitely have already spoiled this little gal rotten! :) She'll love ya a ton Cass--just like the other three do. Thanks for coming to visit us in the hospital!