Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slacker?

Oh boy! I haven't been on this blog since July! That is crazyy! I know all of you missed me very much and I am SO sorry!(; But I made a goal this year to stay up with the blog and hopefully updated as often as possible!(:

My life has been pretty much amazing!(: I have been really busy and I am hoping that this year will just be as busy!(: I am still cheering and I finally decided that I need to take a break! Don't get me wrong, I love the girls and coaches, but with 28 girls there is bound to be drama! But it has been a really good cheer year and I am actually excited to take a break and be able to hang around with the family more often! This year our cheer team didn't do as well as the previous years. We got a new head coach and so things were a LOT different! We didn't make it to Nationals (that was a huge bummer.. I was looking forward to seeing Chelsea and Davis and being able to go to DISNEYLAND!) but I think it's best that we don't go because it wouldn't be worth all the money. I am a base in my cheer group and LOVE it. I actually get to lift my best friend (Toni Barney) and her and I have a blast joking around and having fun! She will also not be doing cheer this next season, and we are planning to spend some more time with each other!(:

School is school. HA! There's the ups..and then there's the downs. Sometimes I enjoy it..and sometimes I hate it! But yes... I think all of my friends can admit the same dang thing. I just think middle school is a hard time..but thankfully..it's been going pretty smooth for me! I am in a sewing/cooking/baby care unit right now and it is one of my favorite classes! I also LOVE spanish and I hope that one day I will become very fluent! I am in the seventh grade but get mixed up by my teachers for being in 8th grade./: I have straight A's and basically school comes very easy to me, which is really nice. I am enrolled in Honor Society and I am going to take all Honor classes next year. I am going to be one busy woman with all of this homework!(:

The Peck house seems very lonely these days. Chelsea and Jessica moved away and seem to be enjoying life!(: Katie hangs out more often and so it seems like I am the older one now because I am gone way more now than she is. haha. Katie and I get along more and it's been really nice. She takes me to and from school and I am so grateful for her. I look forward to those couple minutes in the car ride with her even if it is just listening music with her. She gives me great advice and I always go to her when I need help or sad. We don't always get along, but for the most part, we are best friends! FYI: I never knew this day would come when we would finally get along..but it's happening! I am finally doing my part and she is finally doing her part and we are bestest friends! YAY!(: I sure do love her!(:

I have recently discovered a new talent! SNOWBOARDING! I love it! I have a friend who is a big time snowboarder and so I really enjoyed going up with him and hittin the slopes!(: I am not extremely good but I can stay up and turn back and forth. Maybe one day I will get the guts to go on the jumps..one day.. I really like the adrenaline rush from it all and I love being on the beautiful mountains! I was actually planning to go tomorrow but that plan failed/: In February I will be going again, so I will make sure to take lots of pictures!

For Christmas I got a sewing machine. This is practically my baby! I LOVE this thing! I took a class at JoAnn's and got down all the basics! I made my neighbor who is going to have a baby girl (YAY!) a blanket and some other things with my sewing machine. I like the joy of looking at the finished project and being able to say "Yep, that's right! I made that!" If you ever come over the to Peck house and can't find me, look in my sewing area, I bet you will find me!(:

I just started Piano. I am not quite for sure how long this will last but so far I am enjoying it. I go to lessons once a week. It's really nice because my piano teacher just lives down the road and so it's way nice to be able to walk down there and back! Lets hope I can get really good, so i can post a video on the blog!(:

I hope Natalie doesn't mind, but I am going to brag about her family!(: I am very fortunate to be really good friends with this neat family! I tend for her 3 kids and I absolutely adore them! They are seriously the easiest kids to tend. I feel like each time I go over there, my friendship and love for these kids grow! I was just over there Friday night and I thought this was a wayy cute memory that I need to remember! I told the kids while it was bath time how stinkin cute they were. Bubba's reply was, "Cassie you are the best babysitter ever! I love you!" and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Right there I felt like crying! I then said, "Bubba, I love you! Do you think I could be your sister?" Bubba had to think for a minute about this but after washing his hair he said "Well..sure sister!" So it's officially Ludlow Family! Not only are you guys have a new baby come into the family but also I am!(: I am so excited for this new baby and I feel more excited than her kids are! Like no joke! I am counting down the days! I plan on going over there frequently for awhile so her and the baby can rest while I play with her kids. I hope I will always be in her kid's life and that they will always remember me for being "The Best babysitter/sister ever!"(;

Well.. I could keep on rambling on but by now you are probably sleeping while reading this. I am going to update this blog often now! It's a plan of mine! I hope all of you guys' life's are going well! I love all of you!

<3 Cassie

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Yay for a new Cassie post! It's been WAAAYYY too long. :) And you are welcome in our family anytime. We all love ya!

Reeses Pieces said...

Yeah Slacker...where have you been. HAHA!!! Can't wait to see more updates!!!