Thursday, February 3, 2011

Febuary 3, 2011

So I decided I was going to write a weekly post of the week. Some of them might be boring and so I am sorry if you get bored. Haha. I soon hope to make my blog into a book so I gotta get working on the whole blog thing(:

My parent's left this past week to go on a luxurious cruise to the Bahama's ( I think!) I tried getting them to let me go but that wasn't an option to them! They said that they had so much fun in Hawaii together that this cruise was just for them! The grandparent's came down and this week has been a drag.. Don't get me wrong I love my grandparents, but it's just different not having mom and dad in the home, not hearing dad snore at night (I have gotten so use to it that I just noticed that it lullabies me to sleep) so I haven't been sleeping very well! It's hard to have to explain everything, when my mom and dad know exactly how the Peck house runs. haha. I am kinda spoiled! But I am soo ready for them to come home and for things to run normal!

Not much has happened this week. Kinda been boring. My days have consist of waking up, going to school, coming home, doing homework, taking my after school nap, sewing, and then going to bed. I have started learning the white keys in Piano and so that was a plus! I have been waiting forever to start the white keys! haha! School has been the same. Nothing really exciting. I have all A's and so that brings me and my parents pleasure(: I got my first detention today, and so that was a bummer. Oh well! School is half way over and I am soo looking forward to summer. I use to LOVE school and was always excited to go, but now.. things are different! haha. But I enjoy my friends and teachers.. just not the whole school part. I have also spent a lot of my time at the Ludlows house just chillin' with the most amazing kids ever(: I love kids and especially newborns and so thats a bigg plus!

I plan to go snowboarding wayy soon and I am thrilled! I go with Shayden Smith but you see.. he's really good, and then there is me. It's pretty sad! Let's hope next time we go hit the slopes, I can learn some more tricks from him so I can actually be good. I can stand up and turn but I want to be able to do "cool" things. But isn't doing "cool" things get you hurt? Yeah... So maybe that won't happen!

I have been cooking a lot lately and I absolutely love it! I can now admit that I can make cookies which failed everytime but on Tuesday! I was soo proud of myself! I have recently made Orange Julius, Bubble Bread, Mini Pizzas, Carmel Corn, Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, eggs, pancakes, and cake! I enjoy it and so hopefully I will keep cooking away and be a really good cook for my husband one day!(:

Sewing is practically my life now! I am sewing pajama pants now, and I have given up. I had to STOP yesterday because I was about to chuck my sewing machine across the room! So frustrating when you sew something that takes forever and than realize that you messed up. It's a disaster!! Maybe one day, I will have the patience to work on it again!

Cheer is Cheer. Nothing really interesting. Learning Hip hop dance and lets hope that actually it will be good enough to get first. /: this year has been the hardest year and so I am so ready for a break!!

Well there is my little update. It isn't much, and you were probably bored out of your mind but.. I have been too(:

No comments: